The Ethel Everhard Memorial Library will be offering curbside pickup of books and other materials. Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:00-1:00 p.m.
- Call the Library (608-296-2544) to have items pulled for you and/or place items on hold using the Library’s online catalog found at catalog.winnefox.org
At this time, the Library can only fill holds on items currently owned by Westfield’s Ethel Everhard Memorial Library. We will not require library cards, but patrons must give us their full name and birth date. All items will be due June 1st. Customers will receive a receipt with the due dates of their items. However, there are no fines on any items until we fully reopen.
- Library staff will work with you to schedule a pickup time. At this time, automatic texts and emails notifying people about items ready for pickup are not working. We will call you.
- Shortly before your appointment time, library staff will leave your books and other materials outside on the table. Please wait until staff has reentered the library before approaching the table.
- Library staff cannot accept returns at curbside pickup. Patrons must put items in the bookdrop. When items are returned, they are quarantined for at least 24 hours and then sanitized.
- Health and safety of patrons and staff is a priority. If you are sick, please stay home. Please observe social distancing and handwashing/sanitizing recommendations when utilizing curbside pickup. Library staff will be wearing masks and gloves and practicing safe social distancing when delivering your materials. The table will be cleaned between patrons.
- **We cannot guarantee that library materials will be germ-free, so we still recommend that people who are at higher risk for illness stay at home.
- As this is a new way of doing things at the library, we have tried to think of how to serve you best while knowing that there will be kinks along the way. Please have patience and know we will do our utmost to get materials to you in a timely manner.